Legal Administrative Assistant
Emens Wolper Jacobs & Jasin Law Firm is currently searching for a full time Legal Administrative Assistant to join our team in St. Clairsville, Ohio. We are specifically seeking someone with high integrity, strong secretarial and administrative talents with at least one to three years of prior legal experience – preferably in Estate Planning, Oil & Gas, Probate and General Business.
The legal assistant will provide administrative support, monitor and distribute incoming information – via email and voicemail; manage calendars and schedules.
Starting Date: October 25, 2017
Salary: Commensurate with experience
“Emens Wolper Jacobs & Jasin team members believe that high quality legal work and meaningful caring relationships with clients and colleagues are the keys to the success of our law firm.”
Responsibilities and areas of focus include:
- Organization and management of office, supplies & confidential client information
- Ensure timely flow of documents
- Proofread documents for attorney and prepare ancillary forms
- Distribute mail; prepare letters, e-mails, memos and other correspondence
- Maintain calendars & appointments
- Perform other ad-hoc special projects as needed
- Communicates in an effective and professional manner – both verbal & written, with ability to create correspondence
- Good attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-starter, responsible and dependable
- Demonstrates flexibility
- Team player
- Ability & willingness to take on additional responsibilities
- Familiar with time slips or other billing program
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook
Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms & conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, deferral or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.